- March 2017 - at Mizuno
- February 2017 - at Mizuno
- January 2017 - Happy New Year everyone. Continuing with
- December 2016 - with Mizuno
- November 2016 - with Mizuno
- October 2016 - with Mizuno
- September 2016 - with Mizuno
- August 2016 - working at Mizuno
- July 2016 - working at Mizuno
- June 2016 - started at Mizuno Europe in Reading,
Berkshire, UK via our friends at Springbok
- May 2016 - Thermo Fisher, Life Technologies - backfill
support Glasgow until 20th May
- April 2016 - Thermo Fisher, Life Technologies -
- March 2016 - starting at Thermo Fisher on support
- February 2016 - available
- January 2016 - currently free with possible pipeline
- December 2015 - at Ibstock Brick/Glen-Gery
- November 2015 - Started working for Ibstock Brick on
behalf of Refaire. Should be here a couple of months.
- October 2015 - The mission on the Netherlands for
Cadran has now concluded. Looking for the next engagement.
- September 2015 - holed up with those lovely people from
Cadran working with Mueller in Holland
- August 2015 - likely to be busy Mon/Tues/Weds/ Thurs on
the continent of Europe until October
- July 2015 - enjoying some holiday at home but looking
for our next opportunity - call us
- June 2015 - Norgine for two weeks before a spot of
- May 2015 - Norgine
- April 2015 - Norgine
- March 2015 - Norgine
- February 2015 - Norgine
- January 2015 - Happy New Year to all our colleagues and
clients past, present & future. We hope you all had a pleasant festive
period. We'll be back at Norgine from Monday 5th January 2015.
- December 2014: full time at Norgine
- November 2014: full time at Norgine
- October 2014: Started at Norgine on the 13th Oct after
finishing at Houghton on the 10th. Not available to work on client-site 27th thru 30th October
(Half Term). No availability on 31st Oct or 14th Nov due to wisdom teeth
- September 2014 - working at Houghton. A time to think
hard about our culture.
- August 2014 - working at Houghton. We have updated our
Standard Terms & Conditions. These apply to ALL our contracts & cover
working conditions & the relationship with the client and Business Partners.
Breaches of those T&Cs can terminate a contract.
- July 2014 - from the 30th we are now fully available
- June 2014 - some availability
- May 2014 - our time at Norgine has concluded. The
upgrade project is successful.
- April 2014 - our last month at Norgine
- March 2014 - Norgine
- February 2014 - Norgine
- January 2014 - Happy New Year - still at Norgine
- December 2013 - Christmas at Norgine
- November 2013 - Norgine
- October 2013 - Norgine
- September - Norgine
- August 2013 - Norgine
- July 2013 - Norgine
- June 2013 - Norgine
- May 2013 - at Norgine
- April 2013 - new CV loaded
- April 2013 - Krofire's Carbon Footprint down to just
1.63tonnes CO2 direct (or 3.27tonnes CO2 total). This year we offset this
- April 2013 - finishing at Hallmark and swapping over to
Norgine for one year of E9.1 upgrade experience
- March 2013 - Hallmark occasionally
- February 2013 - Hallmark
- January 2013 - Hallmark
- December 2012 - Hallmark
- November 2012 - at Hallmark - should be here for a
- October 2012 - Hallmark finally, finally kicking off
this month. We should be there until 2014 but firm bookings in diary only
until Feb 2013
- September 2012 - holidays are over but where is
- August 2012 - much as for July - doing absolutely
nothing. Market is hotting-up though and the pipeline is building...
- July 2012 - Hopefully booking days for Hallmark -
otherwise give us a call!
- June 2012 - ...and still more days at Hallmark.
Fulltime project work expected to start at Hallmark 1st September 2012 with
Go-Live at the end of 2013. Looks like it might be a long, lazy, summer. Can
you fill those empty days?
- May 2012 - a few days at Hallmark
- April 2012 - Catalent goes to sleep for six months so
we are off working for Hallmark. Our Carbon Offset for the last year was for
- March 2012 - goodbye Gems Sensors and hello Catalent
- February 2012 - goodbye to Gems Sensors & (maybe) hello
to Catalent at the end of February (if any paperwork appears)
- January 2012 - Happy New Year to all our partners and
clients. We'll be working at Gems before kicking off at a major new client
- November/December 2011 & January 2012 - continuing
through part time at Gems
- September & October 2011 - NEW CV AVAILABLE HERE FOR DOWNLOAD! working with Differentia at Sinclair &
on pre-sales on Capital Asset Management (5 days). Otherwise at Gems
Sensors through September & October.
- Late August 2011 - start work training the staff at
Gems Sensors in Basingstoke. Work will continue through September.
- Early August 2011 - successful conclusion to our work at the
- July 2011 - We help get the Gast Group in Redditch go
LIVE on JDE E9. Congratulations to the team there.
- April 2011 - still at the GAST Group. Last year's Company Carbon
Footprint came to 4.2 direct totalling to 8.5 including indirect footprint.
- January 2011 - kicked off the GAST Group project in Redditch UK
- December 2010 - hunkering down for Christmas whilst negotiating
the New Year pipeline
- November 2010 - back in the UK and kicking our heels
- October 2010 - in Bahrain with GARMCO and a new CV available from
this web site. Siemens finishes.
- August 2010 - back in Wales for Siemens
- June 2010 - catch us NEW on LinkedIn
- May 2010 - new CV added to web site
- May 2010 - back with Norgine for a 15 week project
- April 2010 - back with Norgine for a short piece of work on
- April 2010 - this year's Carbon Offset is decided - down again to
its lowest ever
- March 2010 - prepared a project report for Devro
- February 2010 - prepared a project report for Siemens
- January 2010 - helping Netential out with British Sugar and
- June 2009 to December 2009 - back working on a couple of small
projects for Norgine
- April 2009 - this year's Carbon Offset is decided - down to its
- Nov 2008 to June 2009 - working with Meggitts Aerospace (Serck in
- November 2008 - New CV's posted to krofire.com
- October 2008 - Contract with Norgine concludes after a remarkable
long run of three-and-a-half years
- June 2008 - Mark Brown (Krofire's Director) Co-Founds and becomes
first Chairman of Transition Town High Wycombe
- 23rd May 2008 - Krofire has moved. We have gone from 200 New Road
and now ocupy a premises several miles away at 5 Richard Gardens. That
replaces the "200 New Road" in our address with the rest of the address
remaining the same apart from the postcode (now HP13 7LT)
- 15th May 2008 - New CV's posted at krofire.com
- World Environment Day - 5th June 2008. Krofire joins "Cut a Kilo"
- 7th May 2008 - "Climate Change is the biggest threat facing
Business" - 2008 Poll by Business Continuity Expo - see our News section
for full details
- 25th April 2008 - Krofire Sustainable Supply Chain initiative
extends to proactive engagement. Full details
- 25th April 2008 - we start to publicise the
Exhibition for the 15th and 16th October
- 14th April 2008 - Krofire adopts the Oil Depletion Protocol
- 6th April 2008 - the results of our 2007/2008 Carbon Footprint
- 1st March 2008 - Krofire launches rebuilt web site.
- 2nd January 2008 - Norgine goes Live on Oracle JDEdwards
- 12th March 2007 - Krofire aligns to the Contraction and
Convergence protocol as detailed by the Global Commins Institute